    from happening?

    Thanks,

    Bun Mui
    Bun Mui, May 17, 2006

  2. Bun Mui

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-05-17, Bun Mui <> wrote:
    > I have laptop and use the touch pad on my laptop to moved my pointer.
    >
    > Sometimes after using different websites. The pointer won't move as I
    > want it to movie using my touch pad on laptop. The only why is to
    > re-boot and start again.
    >
    > Is there anyway to avoid this? I think sometimes java programs on
    > websites will cause this problem. Right? IKf so, how can I prevent this
    > from happening?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Bun Mui

    Updating your browser from Opera 7.23 to the current 8.5x would be one
    thing to try, I think. (Version 9.0 is likely to be released soon).

    Also, make sure that you aren't accidentally hitting the key-combination or
    special button that disables the touch-pad (different lap-tops have
    different arrangements for doing that).

    --
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, May 17, 2006