    George Guest

    I use nero 7 to record an avi to dvd. If I have the srt file with captions,
    how can I get it to merge with the avi?

    George, Apr 30, 2008

  2. George

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:42:57 -0500, George wrote:

    >I use nero 7 to record an avi to dvd. If I have the srt file with captions,
    >how can I get it to merge with the avi?

    You aren't the first to ask,

    www.google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 1,970 for
    nero merge avi srt
    .. (0.27 seconds)

    Me

    why?, May 1, 2008

  3. George

    George Guest

    why? wrote:
    > On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:42:57 -0500, George wrote:
    >
    >> I use nero 7 to record an avi to dvd. If I have the srt file with
    >> captions, how can I get it to merge with the avi?

    > You aren't the first to ask,
    >
    > www.google.com
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 1,970 for
    > nero merge avi srt
    > . (0.27 seconds)
    >
    > Me

    Thanks! I know google is my friend; I guess I just went brain dead for a
    minute.

    George, May 1, 2008
  4. George

    M.L. Guest

    >>> I use nero 7 to record an avi to dvd. If I have the srt file with
    >>> captions, how can I get it to merge with the avi?

    Subtitle Workshop (freeware)
    http://www.urusoft.net/home.php?lang=1

    M.L., May 1, 2008
  5. George

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 01 May 2008 16:33:42 +0000, why? wrote:

    >>I use nero 7 to record an avi to dvd. If I have the srt file with
    >>captions, how can I get it to merge with the avi?

    > You aren't the first to ask,

    And when do you expect to see the last?

    --
    Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
    http://www.liverpool08.com

    Aardvark, May 2, 2008
  6. George

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 01 May 2008 14:35:47 -0500, George wrote:

    > I guess I just went brain dead for a
    > minute.

    Just a minute?

    Aardvark, May 2, 2008
  7. George

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 02 May 2008 01:38:09 GMT, Aardvark wrote:

    >On Thu, 01 May 2008 16:33:42 +0000, why? wrote:
    >
    >>>I use nero 7 to record an avi to dvd. If I have the srt file with
    >>>captions, how can I get it to merge with the avi?

    >> You aren't the first to ask,

    >And when do you expect to see the last?

    <shudder> :)

    Me