Using technology RAID on Window server 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by phamtancntt, Jan 8, 2008.

  1. phamtancntt

    phamtancntt Guest

    I have a computer, hareware and software include:
    Hareware: Pentum IV intel,
    - Speed 1.5Gh,
    - Mainboard support 1.5
    - Ram 384Mbs bus support 133
    - One card Lan don't onboard!
    - Two disk hard Maxtor: 20Gh
    Software: Window server 2003
    - I upgraded to become Domain.
    My problem is:
    I want to apply technology RAID on my tow disk hard but don't!
    - After I transfer a Hard "Disk 0" to Dynamic to be normal, don't have
    problem anywhat but When I start "Disk 1" to Dynamic then don't! It
    disappear, don't send to me any message.
    Who can you help me above problem?
    Show and send document how to me configurate right and use that technology a
    way best!
    Help me!!!!
    Anyway thank everyone!!
    phamtancntt, Jan 8, 2008

  2. phamtancntt

    kpg* Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?cGhhbXRhbmNudHQ=?= <>
    wrote in news::

    > I have a computer, hareware and software include:
    > Hareware: Pentum IV intel,

    ok

    > - Speed 1.5Gh,

    slow

    > - Mainboard support 1.5

    ???

    > - Ram 384Mbs bus support 133

    Yawn

    > - One card Lan don't onboard!

    Let me see...No onboard LAN, 1 LAN card.

    > - Two disk hard Maxtor: 20Gh

    super Yawn

    > Software: Window server 2003

    OK

    > - I upgraded to become Domain.

    Cool

    > My problem is:
    > I want to apply technology RAID on my tow disk hard but don't!

    That is a problem.

    > - After I transfer a Hard "Disk 0" to Dynamic to be normal, don't have
    > problem anywhat but When I start "Disk 1" to Dynamic then don't! It
    > disappear, don't send to me any message.

    hmmmm

    > Who can you help me above problem?
    > Show and send document how to me configurate right and use that
    > technology a way best!

    http://www.netadmintools.com/art439.html

    http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/en/library/cb871b6c-8ce7-
    4eb7-9aba-52b36e31d2a11033.mspx?mfr=true

    http://search.techrepublic.com.com/search/Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    +and+RAID.html

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj6WJLLSR-4

    > Help me!!!!
    > Anyway thank everyone!!

    Good deed for 2008 done. That was a haevy burden, glad I'm rid if it.

    kpg
    kpg*, Jan 10, 2008

  3. "kpg*" <> wrote in message

    > =?Utf-8?B?cGhhbXRhbmNudHQ=?= <>
    > wrote in news::
    >
    > > I have a computer, hareware and software include:
    > > Hareware: Pentum IV intel,

    > ok
    >
    > > - Speed 1.5Gh,

    > slow
    >
    > > - Mainboard support 1.5

    > ???
    >
    > > - Ram 384Mbs bus support 133

    > Yawn
    >

    > > - One card Lan don't onboard!

    > Let me see...No onboard LAN, 1 LAN card.
    >

    > > - Two disk hard Maxtor: 20Gh

    > super Yawn
    >
    > > Software: Window server 2003

    > OK
    >
    > > - I upgraded to become Domain.

    > Cool
    >
    > > My problem is:
    > > I want to apply technology RAID on my tow disk hard but don't!

    > That is a problem.
    >

    > > - After I transfer a Hard "Disk 0" to Dynamic to be normal, don't have
    > > problem anywhat but When I start "Disk 1" to Dynamic then don't! It
    > > disappear, don't send to me any message.

    > hmmmm
    >

    > > Who can you help me above problem?
    > > Show and send document how to me configurate right and use that
    > > technology a way best!

    > http://www.netadmintools.com/art439.html
    >
    > http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/en/library/cb871b6c-8ce7-
    > 4eb7-9aba-52b36e31d2a11033.mspx?mfr=true
    >
    > http://search.techrepublic.com.com/search/Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    > +and+RAID.html
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj6WJLLSR-4
    >

    > > Help me!!!!
    > > Anyway thank everyone!!
    > >

    > Good deed for 2008 done. That was a haevy burden, glad I'm rid if it.
    >
    > kpg

    Noted and recorded. Good job! NEXT...

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 10, 2008
  4. phamtancntt

    CBIC Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    >> Good deed for 2008 done. That was a haevy burden, glad I'm rid if it.
    >>
    >> kpg

    > Noted and recorded. Good job! NEXT...

    No way. Don't you know no good deed goes unpunished. fsck 'em all I say.
    CBIC, Jan 11, 2008
  5. phamtancntt

    kpg* Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > wrote in message news:...
    >

    >>> Good deed for 2008 done. That was a haevy burden, glad I'm rid if
    >>> it.
    >>>
    >>> kpg

    >> Noted and recorded. Good job! NEXT...
    >>

    > No way. Don't you know no good deed goes unpunished. fsck 'em all I
    > say.

    I don't need this kind of abuse.

    kp "but I kinda like it" g
    kpg*, Jan 11, 2008