    When two or more users login concurrently or not, in some machines, that's work well but at one of them, attribute value changed.

    For example, user X login and after viewing some pages logout and then another user Y login. when user Y want to view pages, in some of them user X is wrote as active user whereas user X has logged out. I don't know why, specially when I see this work well in another machines.

    Regards.
    rg_yazdani, Nov 11, 2008

  2. rg_yazdani

    rekha

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    instead of setting the attributes to null, just invalidate the session when user does log out.

    eg:- session.invalidate();
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
    rekha, Nov 11, 2008

  3. rg_yazdani

    rg_yazdani

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Thanks rekha,

    When I use session.invalidate(), problem doesn't clear. I found new thing, when I set Internet Options --> general -->setting --> 'check for newer versions of stored pages' to 'automatically' , problem solved. I want to know how can I control this option from application or tomcat?

    Regards.

    rg_yazdani, Nov 11, 2008
  4. rg_yazdani

    Michelhardjo

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    i having the same issue. how to solve this without setting the internet options
    'check for newer versions of stored pages'
    Michelhardjo, Jan 28, 2012