    camera. The third one without any picture will be in reserve and can
    be used by any of these two cameras. Will there be any problem? With
    thanks.

    zxcvar, Jul 23, 2003

  2. zxcvar

    Rina Guest

    Yes, the only thing that you may notice is that the numbering of your
    pictures may be off. (if you have your camera reset set to off) For example
    If you took a picture on the Fourth of July and it's number is P7043000 then
    you put that card into the new camera the numbering sequence will continue
    with P7043001 and so on ...

    Rina
    --
    Please respond to the newsgroup, mail from this account is deleted unread

    Rina, Jul 23, 2003