    how can I do that?

    Thanks,

    Alex

    AM, Jul 24, 2005

  2. AM

    Lance Guest

    You should use Policy Based Routing for this.

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/qos_c/qcpart1/qcpolicy.htm

    --Lance

    Lance, Jul 24, 2005

  3. AM

    Ivan Ostres Guest

    In article <xLIEe.2405$>, says...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have an 3620 with 2 ISP connections.
    >
    > I would some people on internal LAN could surf on the Internet through 1 ISP and other people
    > through the other one. People can be recognized by IP addresses' range.
    >
    > Route-map can help me as I can specify which people (by an ACL) and the next-hop for packets
    > matching that ACL. I should apply that route map on inside interface but my question is:
    >
    > how can I do that?

    The main question here is when you're matching your users do they
    already have public IP or you're doing nat on the same router?

    If the first is true, then you just have to use simple route-map, but if
    the 2nd is the case, then you'll have to use route-map under your NAT
    statement...

    --
    Ivan

    *** User rot13 to see my eMail address ***

    Ivan Ostres, Jul 24, 2005
  4. AM

    AM Guest

    Ivan Ostres wrote:
    > In article <xLIEe.2405$>, says...
    >
    >>Hi all,
    >>
    >>I have an 3620 with 2 ISP connections.
    >>
    >>I would some people on internal LAN could surf on the Internet through 1 ISP and other people
    >>through the other one. People can be recognized by IP addresses' range.
    >>
    >>Route-map can help me as I can specify which people (by an ACL) and the next-hop for packets
    >>matching that ACL. I should apply that route map on inside interface but my question is:
    >>
    >>how can I do that?
    >>

    > The main question here is when you're matching your users do they
    > already have public IP or you're doing nat on the same router?
    >
    > If the first is true, then you just have to use simple route-map, but if
    > the 2nd is the case, then you'll have to use route-map under your NAT
    > statement...

    So I must use route-map the same way I'm using for VPN? Sorry for my poor experience but I know only this kind of use.
    Maybe you are used to see route-maps in a wider environment.

    Thanks,

    Alex.

    AM, Jul 25, 2005