    been unable to.
    TIA
    Derek.
    Derek F, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Derek F

    derek / nul Guest

    You can only boot from it if your bios supports boot from any drive.

    Derek

    derek / nul, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Derek F

    Derek F Guest

    I have a Gigabyte GA-7VRXP MB with the latest drivers loaded and with the
    BIOS flashed to it's latest version F12 dated Noveber 2002. I have the
    choice of 1st, 2nd or 3rd boot devices all of which give three options of
    Floppy, CD or Raid/A133.
    Derek.

    Derek F, Feb 21, 2004