    visited but I don't understand how to get it to fill them in automatically.
    Help please.

    Thanks in advance... Bob
    Bob Newman, Oct 30, 2005

  2. Bob Newman

    gwtc Guest

    Bob Newman wrote:

    > I see where Firefox has memorized passwords for some of the sites I have
    > visited but I don't understand how to get it to fill them in automatically.
    > Help please.
    >
    > Thanks in advance... Bob

    its supposed to do it automatically, unless the site has disabled the
    save password function. What sites are you having problems with?
    gwtc, Oct 30, 2005

  3. Bob Newman

    Bob Newman Guest

    Turns out it was my fault, I see what I was doing wromg. I'm having one
    problem though. For a few sites I told the pop-up window not to memorize
    the log-in now the box asking me to memorize does not come up again when I
    visit that site. If I've changed my mind how to I get an opportunity to
    tell Firefox to memorize for that site?

    Bob

    Bob Newman, Oct 30, 2005
  4. Bob Newman wrote:
    > Turns out it was my fault, I see what I was doing wromg. I'm having one
    > problem though. For a few sites I told the pop-up window not to memorize
    > the log-in now the box asking me to memorize does not come up again when I
    > visit that site. If I've changed my mind how to I get an opportunity to
    > tell Firefox to memorize for that site?
    >
    > Bob
    >
    > "gwtc" <> wrote in message
    >> Bob Newman wrote:
    >>
    >>> I see where Firefox has memorized passwords for some of the sites I have
    >>> visited but I don't understand how to get it to fill them in
    >>> automatically. Help please.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance... Bob

    >> its supposed to do it automatically, unless the site has disabled the save
    >> password function. What sites are you having problems with?

    Tools>>Options>>Privacy>>Passwords

    Click the View stored passwords button. Click the Passwords never saved
    tab. Remove entries as desired.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 30, 2005
  5. Bob Newman