    duplicated so every thing is received twice.....no probs with ISP
    mail...have checked her tools/account and she only has one entry for her
    hotmail and her ISP mail.......... any ideas.. Bob

    Bob B, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Bob B

    Ronald Guest

    "Bob B" <> wrote in message
    news:pzJxb.1019$...
    > My friend when using Outlook Express to receive Hotmail finds her mail is
    > duplicated so every thing is received twice.....no probs with ISP
    > mail...have checked her tools/account and she only has one entry for her
    > hotmail and her ISP mail.......... any ideas.. Bob

    I get that as well, I just live with it.

    Ronald, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Bob B

    °Mike° Guest

    This can happen if your Hotmail account (or other IMAP account)
    is set to default, and you have OE set to go directly to your
    inbox AND download headers automatically. Choose one or the
    other, not both.

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:07:08 -0000, in
    <PzJxb.1019$>
    Bob B scrawled: