    to be able to input and erase the contacts data on my laptop each time I
    arrive and leave work. Can this be done? I've only had a cursory
    "exploration" so far, and dont see this kind of facility. TIA Chris.

    Chris, Feb 28, 2004

  2. Chris

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Chris said:

    > I want to use Outlook to cross reference various "contacts" at work. Thing
    > is, this is confidential info protected by the data protection act. I want
    > to be able to input and erase the contacts data on my laptop each time I
    > arrive and leave work. Can this be done? I've only had a cursory
    > "exploration" so far, and dont see this kind of facility. TIA Chris.

    "confidential" "protected" "data protection act" and *any* MS product in the
    same sentence will have an awful lot of people falling off their chairs and
    rolling on their floors.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 28, 2004

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    No doubt, but I won't be connected to the internet and I want to keep the
    thread focused. Ta
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 28, 2004
  4. Chris

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Chris said:

    > No doubt, but I won't be connected to the internet and I want to keep the
    > thread focused. Ta
    > Chris

    If you open the address book and select all the names, you can delete them.
    You could also use an address book that you keep on floppy instead of on the
    hard drive.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 28, 2004
  5. Chris

    Chris Guest