    denouncing the web interface for this newsgroup. Let it be known that I have
    removed my training wheels and have shed the title of Newbie.
    *smiles and waves to cheering crowd*
    Doom, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Doom

    Guest Guest

    who the hell cares you loser. get a life.

    newsreader and thereby

    Guest, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > who the hell cares you loser. get a life.

    says the web-posting bottom-feeder.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Doom

    Doom Guest

    That's pretty harsh criticism there Mr. Anonymous. Maybe if you were nicer
    to me I could teach you how to set up OE to browse this NG instead of that
    web interface.

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Doom

    Techie Guest

    we will be the judge of whether or not you are a newbie

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Doom

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:17:59 -0700, anonymous extemporised:

    > who the hell cares you loser. get a life.

    Can't figure it out, eh?
    JaR, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Doom

    Doom Guest

    I am ready for that challenge. I have brushed up on my Kerpalism and have
    been lurking in this NG for awhile now. Oh and I know all about lamers,
    braindumpers and epox. (lamers and braindumpers and epox Oh My)

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  8. Doom

    Techie Guest

    your humour needs some work, and the reason you know about lamers is
    everytime you look in the mirror you see one.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  9. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    ok, whats the first rule of fight club?

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004
  10. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Techie" <> wrote in message
    > your humour needs some work, and the reason you know about lamers is
    > everytime you look in the mirror you see one.

    I believe you meant "humor".

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  11. Doom

    Guest Guest

    Well then you must know all about pricks.

    Guest, Jun 10, 2004
  12. Doom

    Doom Guest

    That's a good put down. What's the matter you couldn't think of "I know you
    are but what am I?"

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  13. Doom

    Techie Guest

    only if you spell using American English, using the proper Queen's English
    my spelling is correct

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  14. Doom

    Techie Guest

    No that would be your job, since you hang out in the bath houses

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  15. Doom

    Techie Guest

    being that you are the receiver in the bath house I can't bother wasting any
    time on you homer

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 10, 2004
  16. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Techie" <> wrote in message
    > only if you spell using American English, using the proper Queen's English
    > my spelling is correct

    Drive on the right side of the road, Queenie!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  17. Doom

    Andy Foster Guest

    > "Techie" <> wrote in message
    > > only if you spell using American English, using the proper Queen's

    English
    > > my spelling is correct
    > >

    > Drive on the right side of the road, Queenie!

    Much as I hate to side with Techie, the left hand side of the road was
    universally considered the correct side to drive (or ride) on (so that
    oncoming hordes would be on your right - allowing you to dispose of them
    with your trusty sabre) - until some short-arsed
    cheese-eating-surrender-monkey started empire building.
    Andy Foster, Jun 10, 2004
  18. Doom

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > That's pretty harsh criticism there Mr. Anonymous. Maybe if you were nicer
    > to me I could teach you how to set up OE to browse this NG instead of that
    > web interface.

    Wait until you've mastered some of the undocumented features (like posting
    your reply after the quoted text) before offering lessons.
    Andy Foster, Jun 10, 2004
  19. Doom

    Doom Guest

    You sure seem to know alot about bath houses. I think you are an arse
    Jockey. Come on admit it you are a scum guzzling likes it in the tail pipe
    Queen.
    and my name is not homer. Although I like donuts and beer. mmmm
    BEEEEEEERRRRRRR

    Doom, Jun 10, 2004
  20. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > > That's pretty harsh criticism there Mr. Anonymous. Maybe if you were

    nicer
    > > to me I could teach you how to set up OE to browse this NG instead of

    that
    > > web interface.
    > >

    > Wait until you've mastered some of the undocumented features (like posting
    > your reply after the quoted text) before offering lessons.

    I thought top posting was OK. My bad. Sorry.
    Doom, Jun 10, 2004