    I'm working on a project using NDISUIO on x64. The application runs on
    Win32 but not on x64. Anyone aware of differences in NDISUIO between
    Win32 and x64?

    jwh20, Jun 10, 2005

  2. jwh20

    Pavel A. Guest

    AFAIK you should not use NDISUIO in your project.
    It is an internal OS component, it's details can change without notice
    and any change will break your code.
    Instead, use the Ndisprot sample from the Windows DDK.

    Regards,
    --PA

    Pavel A., Jun 10, 2005

  3. jwh20

    jwh20 Guest

    I've heard all that but it doesn't address my question.

    jwh20, Jun 10, 2005
  4. jwh20

    Pavel A. Guest

    "jwh20" <> wrote in message news:...
    > I've heard all that but it doesn't address my question.

    Well, at least you've been warned.

    --PA

    Pavel A., Jun 10, 2005