    Everything works fine on my home PC.

    Could I use the above details o my work PC, or are my details tied to my
    landline tel no / location? (I use dial up).
    Dr Snuggles, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Dr Snuggles

    Harrison Guest

    You should be able to use them from any location or computer.
    Most ISP's block concurent use, meaning they can't both be connected
    at the same time.

    Harrison, Oct 3, 2003

  3. While in the shower, Dr Snuggles () sang:
    > Here's a question for the techies.
    >
    > I use X as my ISP.
    > I have Y as a username
    > I have Z as a password
    >
    > Everything works fine on my home PC.
    >
    > Could I use the above details o my work PC, or are my details tied to
    > my landline tel no / location? (I use dial up).

    how many times do you have to post the same question?

    --
    "There are some geeks in this world.
    Luckilly for me, I'm not one of them."
    yellow submarine©, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Dr Snuggles

    nemo Guest

    Details are normally tied to landline tel no, but you can try.

    What are you trying to do? It maybe possible to receive e-mail. A
    word of warning it maybe a sacking offence to mess around with the
    work's network.

    Regards

    nemo

    nemo, Oct 3, 2003