    That Guy Guest

    I would like to use my A+ and Network+ certs for the elctive alternative but
    I don't know how to go about even getting them to show up in my transcript.

    That Guy, Jul 10, 2006

  2. That Guy

    MyHertz Guest

    --
    MCP, A+

    "That Guy" wrote:

    > I would like to use my A+ and Network+ certs for the elctive alternative but
    > I don't know how to go about even getting them to show up in my transcript.

    You need to become MCP certified first. After you get your MCP you have to
    go to CompTIA's website and have them send Microsoft your transcript.

    MyHertz, Jul 11, 2006

  3. That Guy

    That Guy Guest

    Thanks for the speedy response MyHertz. I probably should have mentioned that
    I am MCP,A+, Network+ and as of this morning I am just 1 exam away from MCSA.
    I was able to take care of getting my Comptia certs published to Microsoft.
    As a matter of fact I just received a response from Comptia. They really are
    on top of things. This was my first post. This is great.

    That Guy, Jul 12, 2006
  4. Visit Comptia Website, they have a link to update your qualification which is
    http://www.comptia.org/certification/related/ms_signup_form.asp

    It will take you to the right form.

    Sanjeev Sharda

    MCSA,MCP.Network+, A+