    Is there a way to work around this limitation?

    thanks a lot,
    Daniel
    Daniel, Oct 13, 2006

  2. Daniel

    Yves Leclerc Guest

    Why do you need more than one Bluetooth adapter? Most Widcomm (Broadcom)
    adapters handle 7 devices, including audio.

    --
    ---

    Y.
    Yves Leclerc, Oct 13, 2006

  3. Daniel

    Ben Voigt Guest

    "Yves Leclerc" <> wrote in message
    > Why do you need more than one Bluetooth adapter? Most Widcomm (Broadcom)
    > adapters handle 7 devices, including audio.

    They could be physically separated. Not every bluetooth adapter is embedded
    in a notebook computer, many are USB and can be up to something like 10
    meters from the USB root hub.

    Ben Voigt, Oct 13, 2006