    Can any of you help us out so we can use NetMeeting with our wireless
    routers? We don't know if it's something with the computer or router that's
    not letting us start a meeting. Thanks.
    frustrated with Netmeeting, Feb 24, 2009

  2. Hi
    A Router (does not matter Wire, or Wireless) is in part a NAT Firewall.
    As a protection measure Firewall keeps all the computer's port close to
    incoming traffic.
    If an application needs to interact with the Internet the ports that are
    used by the application need to be open toward the computer that runs it.
    Maybe this can Help, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/158623
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 24, 2009