    thanks for any help

    chuck bowers
    , Nov 2, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > I imported my address list from windows mail (vista's OE), and it
    > looks just fine. However, the addresses appear to be dead. when I
    > click on one and try to transfer it to the "to" field, nothing
    > happens. what am i doing wrong?
    >

    > thanks for any help
    >
    > chuck bowers

    what do you mean you "click on one and try to transfer it to
    the 'to' field?" WHAT!!!!???? What are you trying to do?
    How are you trying to do this? I don't understand.

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 2, 2007

  3. OldScudder Guest

    On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 20:25:43 -0700, wrote:

    > I imported my address list from windows mail (vista's OE), and it
    > looks just fine. However, the addresses appear to be dead. when I
    > click on one and try to transfer it to the "to" field, nothing
    > happens. what am i doing wrong?
    >

    > thanks for any help
    >
    > chuck bowers

    Highlight the address you want then go up to the menu icons & click on
    "Write"
    --
    Reply To: works (with a little editing)
    OldScudder, Nov 2, 2007