    please.

    Ta

    Gumpy

    Gumpy, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Gumpy

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Gumpy postulated...

    www.groups.google.com - use advanced search :)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Gumpy

    Plato Guest

    Gumpy wrote:

    > Have a need to use the Archives which I am told exist on Google. I
    > have gone to google and must be missing something 'cos I can't find
    > the way in to the archives. Anyone got a link or address or help
    > please.

    groups.google.com

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Apr 3, 2004
  4. Gumpy

    Thip Guest

    "Gumpy" <> wrote in message
    | Have a need to use the Archives which I am told exist on Google. I
    | have gone to google and must be missing something 'cos I can't find
    | the way in to the archives. Anyone got a link or address or help
    | please.
    |
    | Ta
    |
    | Gumpy

    Go to Google.com and look above the search bar. You'll see Web, Images,
    Groups, News, Froogle, more>>. Click on Groups. Then you can search for
    the name of a group, a topic, whatever, or do a more advanced search.

    Thip, Apr 4, 2004