    Messages:
    1
    I am trying to solve Optimal Power Flow using GAMS software; i am writing GAMS codes. Anyone, with good knowledge of GAMS, who can help me with this problem?
    samuel, Nov 15, 2008

  2. samuel

    XIO

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hello Samuel, I am trying to solve power flow usign GAMS software too, but I still have any doubts, I will like if you maybe help me with my program.
    Thanks you.
    XIO, Oct 19, 2011

  3. samuel

    abrahamjp

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    I am an alos ran for GAMS POWER FLOW

    Hi,

    If you have wriiten program please send me.I am doing a project on power flow optimization for harmonics
    abrahamjp, Nov 11, 2011