    Is there some setting (e.g., in about:config in Firefox) that I can use
    to fix this?

    Thanks.
    tomviolin, Apr 12, 2005

  2. On 12 Apr 2005 09:50:56 -0700, "tomviolin" <> wrote:

    ~ Hello all,
    ~
    ~ When I try to use Firefox to access the browser-based configuration on
    ~ an Aironet 350 bridge, I have to re-enter my login and password on
    ~ every page. Telling Firefox to remember the password doesn't work.
    ~
    ~ Is there some setting (e.g., in about:config in Firefox) that I can use
    ~ to fix this?
    ~
    ~ Thanks.

    This sounds like a known problem in VxWorks 12.04T, assuming that that's what
    you're running:

    CSCed44576 web password not saved with vxworks 12.04T

    The stated workaround is this:

    Workaround: Added 040113

    When prompted for the username and password for the first time, the password field is blank even
    though the save password option is checkboxed. Click OK, and you will get the same username and
    password prompt, but the password box will now have the correct password. Also downgrading to
    12.03T resolves this issue.

    Regards,

    Aaron
    Aaron Leonard, Apr 13, 2005