    preferred as it might be cheaper and more flexible.

    Regards,

    Paul
    Paul Westwell, Jul 9, 2005

  2. Paul Westwell

    Joe Harrison Guest

    "Paul Westwell" <> wrote in message
    news:OzKze.13139$...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > If I have an existing DECT cordless phone and want to be able to use this
    > for receiving incoming calls both from SIP services and PSTN, I am looking
    > for some form of "gaddit" that will switch the incoming call from either
    > service to the DECT phone. I also want to be able to make outgoing calls

    and
    > select either SIP or DECT on a call by call basis.

    Many of us do this, I have a Philips Onis 200 cheapo DECT connected to NTL
    PSTN and also to VOIP. Using Sipura SPA-3000 box < 100 quid but there are
    other types

    http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle...s_occt=any&cat=0&filter=1&tiled=0&safe=active

    HTH
    Joe Harrison, Jul 9, 2005

  3. Paul Westwell

    Martin² Guest

    Zyxel 2602HWL ADSL modem / router / WiFi / with two VoIP ports and landline
    connection does that nicely. Unfortunately it's no longer cheap now
    broadbandbuyer.co.uk corrected their price ;-), but you get lot more for
    your money then with sipura ATA.
    Regards,
    Martin
    Martin², Jul 10, 2005