    PIX will talk Radius to the AD. Can the AD deal with that?

    Thanks,

    Steve
    Steve Baker, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Steve Baker

    Ivan Ostres Guest

    In article <c156cu$7hk$1$>,
    says...
    > Anyone know this?
    >
    > Can I use Windows VPN client (L2TP) one to connect to a Cisco PIX 515E which
    > will authenticate against a Windows 2003 Active Directory? Looks like the
    > PIX will talk Radius to the AD. Can the AD deal with that?

    AD itself.. no. AD with radius (IAS comes with windows)... probably yes.

    --
    Ivan
    Ivan Ostres, Feb 20, 2004

  3. As allready answered: Use the IAS service on the DC.
    Cisco has a how-to doc for this at:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...s_configuration_example09186a00800b6099.shtml

    (Mind the URLWrapping)
    for the IAS Part of the config.