    computer since I can only connect through my router when one of my other
    computers is connected, which isn't going to be often.

    Thanks for any Help!

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFydmV5IE1pc3RyeQ==?=, May 20, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGFydmV5IE1pc3RyeQ==?=

    DKI Guest

    AOL ain't X64 compatable i would recomend contacting them to see if they are
    working on an x64 compatable program, although personally i think aol are
    sh** and would sujest a better internet provider but thats my oponion and
    may not be the opinion of others.

    DKI, May 20, 2005

  3. probably not compatible - I'd guess they still want to muck with your tcp/ip
    stack, in which case it isn't going to work.

    ---
    Charlie

    From everything that I saw and heard during the CPP, AOL is not compatible
    with x64. You should contact AOL to see if they plan on supporting it.

    ---
    OCBWILG

    So, it is best if you get in contact with AOL Support on this one.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005