    If this is acceptable, then I'm hoping to earn an MCSE, MCSD, and MCDBA with twelve exams instead of sixteen!

    Thanks in advance

    David Stein, Esq.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgU3RlaW4=?=, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Exams can be used to fulfill requirements in more than one certification

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 13, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgU3RlaW4=?=

    Joe Guest

    Yes you can I have on many occasions.

    Joe
    MCSE:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCSE+I

    Joe, Jan 15, 2004