  1. MASSIVE

    MASSIVE Guest

    UM is half of DUMB
    MASSIVE, Sep 3, 2003

  2. MASSIVE

    Boomer.. Guest

    MASSIVE said:

    > UM is half of DUMB

    Hello

    Please use a TEST group to post test messages.

    alt.test --------------------------------->
    misc.test ------------------------------>
    za.test --------------------------------->

    The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
    their news software and servers without annoying others.

    FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    Thank You :)
    Boomer.., Sep 3, 2003

  3. MASSIVE

    Rich Guest

    On 03 Sep 2003 01:44:13 GMT, "Boomer.."
    <> wrote:

    >MASSIVE said:
    >

    >> UM is half of DUMB

    >Hello
    >
    >Please use a TEST group to post test messages.
    >
    >alt.test --------------------------------->
    >misc.test ------------------------------>
    >za.test --------------------------------->
    >
    >The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
    >their news software and servers without annoying others.
    >
    >FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html
    >
    >Thank You :)

    Glad to see the "real" boomer back in action :)
    Rich, Sep 3, 2003
  4. MASSIVE

    Boomer.. Guest

    Rich said:

    > On 03 Sep 2003 01:44:13 GMT, "Boomer.."
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>MASSIVE said:
    >>

    >>> UM is half of DUMB

    >>Hello
    >>
    >>Please use a TEST group to post test messages.

    [snip]
    >>The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
    >>their news software and servers without annoying others.
    >>
    >>FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html
    >>
    >>Thank You :)

    > Glad to see the "real" boomer back in action :)

    I didn't know I was out of action. ;)
    Boomer.., Sep 3, 2003
  5. MASSIVE

    Rich Guest

    On 03 Sep 2003 02:37:12 GMT, "Boomer.."
    <> wrote:

    >Rich said:
    >
    >> On 03 Sep 2003 01:44:13 GMT, "Boomer.."
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>Hello
    >>>
    >>>Please use a TEST group to post test messages.

    >[snip]
    >>>The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
    >>>their news software and servers without annoying others.
    >>>
    >>>FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html
    >>>
    >>>Thank You :)

    >> Glad to see the "real" boomer back in action :)

    >I didn't know I was out of action. ;)

    wasn't I reading some troll post's in your name?
    Rich, Sep 3, 2003
  6. MASSIVE

    Rich, Sep 3, 2003
  7. MASSIVE

    Boomer :) Guest

    Rich wrote:
    > On 03 Sep 2003 02:37:12 GMT, "Boomer.."
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Rich said:

    >> [snip]

    >>> Glad to see the "real" boomer back in action :)

    >> I didn't know I was out of action. ;)

    > wasn't I reading some troll post's in your name?

    Don't worry about it. It's easy to pick out the troll. Look at the troll
    headers:

    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: Adware install
    From: "Boomer :)" <>
    Date: 03 Sep 2003 03:31:15 GMT
  8. MASSIVE

    Rich Guest

    Rich wrote:
    > On 03 Sep 2003 02:37:12 GMT, "Boomer.."
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Rich said:

    >> [snip]

    >>> Glad to see the "real" boomer back in action :)

    >> I didn't know I was out of action. ;)

    > wasn't I reading some troll post's in your name?

    dunno. were you?
    Rich, Sep 3, 2003
  9. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on 3 Sep 2003 05:43:52 +0200,
    the troll posing as Boomer, uttered this:

    <snip trollshit>

    The troll posing as Boomer is posting from:-

    The REAL Boomer posts from:-