    plz can u send answers to my email which is: and if any1
    knows what a WINS server is, can you tell me plz plz plz plzz plz plzzzzzzz,
    cheers lol

    =?Utf-8?B?R1VZV0lUSENPTVBVVEVSUFJPQkxFTVM=?=, Apr 26, 2007

  2. i meant to say that laptop1 to 2 is wireless and laptop2 to PC is wired, but
    for some reason the WIRELESS is not alligned with the gap between laptop1 and
    laptop2

    =?Utf-8?B?R1VZV0lUSENPTVBVVEVSUFJPQkxFTVM=?=, Apr 26, 2007

  3. Hi
    The laptops have to be configured to communicate in AD-Hoc mode (read the
    Laptop's Wireless manual).
    Once they are communicating successfully, you have to configure Windows ICS
    on laptop 2 to act as a Router to Laptop 1.
    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp_ics/
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 27, 2007