    on either netowrk from the 4700 console only.

    any suggestions?
    John

    John Cadella, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Can u post a config? Ta Fat

    "John Cadella" <> wrote in message
    news:jsYCb.140094$...
    > I have 2 segments, e0192.168.2.x & e1 192.168.11.x but I am unable to ping
    > from a
    > device on one segment to a device on the other segment. I have turned on

    ip
    > routing on the 4700, using rip, defined both networks, I can ping any

    device

    Fatman Superstar, Dec 14, 2003

  3. John Cadella

    ganlet Guest

    not only a config but a better explaination i mean what you can ping
    from and what you can't if you can only ping from the 4700 console and
    not the computer that means simple work on your default gateway on the
    computer but if the problem is beyound that a config and explination
    would be nice

    ganlet, Dec 15, 2003