    out there recall the discussion and description of what was copied
    where?

    Thanks in advance.

    BP, Dec 16, 2008

  2. Personally I do not recall any of this, but in your place I would re-install
    the original package and maybe print a screenshot of anything Java'ish to
    see if I could spot what it is that changes.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 16, 2008

  3. BP

    PhilSweet Guest

    There is now a version of Sun Java for X64. See Post below "Sun Java for IE
    x64"

    PhilSweet, Dec 19, 2008