  1. How can i see the users connected in my wireless network? Is it possible to
    disconect anyone?

    Tks
    Celso Gallego, Mar 4, 2008

  2. You may be able to see them from the AP or router utility.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Mar 4, 2008

  3. Celso Gallego

    smlunatick Guest

    On Mar 4, 8:55 am, "Celso Gallego" <> wrote:
    > How can i see the users connected in my wireless network? Is it possible to
    > disconect anyone?
    >
    > Tks

    Most routers (access points??) have built-in web pages that lets you
    configure the router. One section should also include a status of the
    Internet connection and a list of PCs (clients) conencted to the
    router (only it the router assigns the IP address via DHCP.)
    smlunatick, Mar 4, 2008
  4. Hi
    If you use WPA or WPA2 No one would connect.
    From the weakest to the strongest, Wireless security capacity is.
    No Security
    WEP64____(Easy, to "Brake" by knowledgeable people).
    WPA-PSK__(Very Hard to Brake ).