username/pw for PDM on 506e firewall (accessing from inside)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Cdshakes, Apr 2, 2009.

  1. Cdshakes

    Cdshakes

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    NJ
    I can't get into my 506e pdm any longer as it was restricted by IP and verizon changed our IP addresses. We have the following settings for it:

    http server enable
    http xx.xxx.xxx.xxx 255.255.255.0 outside (this was our old verizon ip's)
    http Inside_addresses 255.255.255.240 inside

    If i try to access it from one of the ip's in "inside addresses", i get the normal windows login prompt (i leave the username blank), but then I get a java looking username/pw box.
    it says "password needed - networking" at the top, then has firewall: (with the inside ip address), realm: pix and scheme: basic
    then username/password and a yes and no box. I have tried all the different passwords i could think of here. Not sure why i didn't get this one when i accessed it from the outside before.
    Help!

    Colin

    Cdshakes, Apr 2, 2009