    Cheers
    --
    Rob M
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIE0=?=, Oct 1, 2007

  2. It has to be run with an account that has access to the profile contents of
    all the users. Only administrator level accounts have this.

    You can tell if you are logged in with an account that can do that by just
    trying to open the other user's profile folders (everything below
    C:\Documents and Settings\*.*).

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Oct 1, 2007

  3. "Phillip Windell" <> wrote in message
    > It has to be run with an account that has access to the profile contents
    > of all the users. Only administrator level accounts have this.
    >
    > You can tell if you are logged in with an account that can do that by just
    > trying to open the other user's profile folders (everything below
    > C:\Documents and Settings\*.*).

    It could also all depend on the scan engine of the product and whether is is
    hard coded to only look at the folders of the Currently Logged on Users.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Oct 1, 2007