    the shortcuts present in the profile won't work until the programs associated
    with them are reinstalled and the shortcuts are re linked to their respective
    apps. Thanks for any help!
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9yZGFuIFBldHJvbmU=?=, Jan 23, 2006

  2. Is it better? Sure. Is it perfect? Not even close. Before you do the move,
    let me suggest a couple of articles from my blog:
    An Overview of x64 Edition:
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64/archive/2005/11/29/77166.aspx

    User State Migration Wizard:
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64/archive/2005/09/02/65120.aspx