    Please advise.

    Thanks,
    Alex

    Alex, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Alex

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Alex wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am in the way of switching to mozilla suite. There is something that I
    > want to know.
    >
    > In the days of using OE, I am used to the profile setup with password as
    > I am sharing with my brother whcih I really don't want him messing up my
    > mail. Is there such function in mozilla?
    >
    > Please advise.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Alex

    A couple of thoughts. If you're using Windows XP you could set up and
    use separate Windows User profiles and password protect them. Or,
    assuming you're using different email addresses/accounts, simply delete
    your Mozilla email password from the password manager. Anyone trying to
    access your email will be prompted for a password.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 29, 2004

  3. Alex

    Alex Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Alex wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I am in the way of switching to mozilla suite. There is something that
    >> I want to know.
    >>
    >> In the days of using OE, I am used to the profile setup with password
    >> as I am sharing with my brother whcih I really don't want him messing
    >> up my mail. Is there such function in mozilla?
    >>
    >> Please advise.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Alex

    > A couple of thoughts. If you're using Windows XP you could set up and
    > use separate Windows User profiles and password protect them. Or,
    > assuming you're using different email addresses/accounts, simply delete
    > your Mozilla email password from the password manager. Anyone trying to
    > access your email will be prompted for a password.

    Alright, thanks!

    Alex, Jan 4, 2005