    PWB Guest

    I wonder if someone in the group knows where I can D/L a Philishave Smart
    Touch XL Electric Shaver User Manual Please. TIA
    PWB, Sep 12, 2007

  2. PWB

    Mandy Guest

    Mandy, Sep 12, 2007

  3. PWB

    SJP Guest

    http://preview.tinyurl.com/2nsxct
    SJP, Sep 12, 2007
  4. PWB

    thanatoid Guest

    "SJP" <> wrote in

    > "PWB" <> wrote in message
    >>I wonder if someone in the group knows where I can D/L a
    >>Philishave Smart Touch XL Electric Shaver User Manual
    >>Please. TIA
    >>

    > http://preview.tinyurl.com/2nsxct

    I can NOT believe no one has commented on the fact that
    apparently SOMEONE needs a USER MANUAL for a SHAVER.
    Not a SERVICE manual, a USER manual.

    Oh well, just another day in 24hrshd.

    --
    "This is not nuclear. This is just a test."
    - illyria
    thanatoid, Sep 12, 2007
  5. PWB

    Mandy Guest

    "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    > "SJP" <> wrote in
    >

    >> "PWB" <> wrote in message
    >>>I wonder if someone in the group knows where I can D/L a
    >>>Philishave Smart Touch XL Electric Shaver User Manual
    >>>Please. TIA
    >>>

    >> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2nsxct

    > I can NOT believe no one has commented on the fact that
    > apparently SOMEONE needs a USER MANUAL for a SHAVER.
    > Not a SERVICE manual, a USER manual.
    >
    > Oh well, just another day in 24hrshd.

    ....and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry whether
    somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could be many
    reasons why the OP would need this.
    Get a life!
    Mandy, Sep 12, 2007
  6. Mandy wrote:
    > "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    >> "SJP" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> "PWB" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2nsxct

    >> I can NOT believe no one has commented on the fact that
    >> apparently SOMEONE needs a USER MANUAL for a SHAVER.
    >> Not a SERVICE manual, a USER manual.
    >>
    >> Oh well, just another day in 24hrshd.
    >>

    > ...and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry whether
    > somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could be many
    > reasons why the OP would need this.
    > Get a life!

    User manual:
    Turn it on.
    Hold to face.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 12, 2007
  7. PWB

    Mandy Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Mandy wrote:
    >> "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    >>> "SJP" <> wrote in

    >>> I can NOT believe no one has commented on the fact that
    >>> apparently SOMEONE needs a USER MANUAL for a SHAVER.
    >>> Not a SERVICE manual, a USER manual.
    >>>
    >>> Oh well, just another day in 24hrshd.
    >>>

    >> ...and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry
    >> whether somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could
    >> be many reasons why the OP would need this.
    >> Get a life!

    > User manual:
    > Turn it on.
    > Hold to face.

    I never use mine on my face!
    Mandy, Sep 12, 2007
  8. Mandy wrote:

    > "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    >> "SJP" <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> "PWB" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2nsxct

    >> I can NOT believe no one has commented on the fact that
    >> apparently SOMEONE needs a USER MANUAL for a SHAVER.
    >> Not a SERVICE manual, a USER manual.
    >>
    >> Oh well, just another day in 24hrshd.
    >>

    > ...and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry whether
    > somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could be many
    > reasons why the OP would need this.

    I'm always up for learning. Why don't you give us a few of these
    reasons? Thanks in advance.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 12, 2007
  9. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Mandy wrote:
    >> "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    >>> "SJP" <> wrote in

    >>> I can NOT believe no one has commented on the fact that
    >>> apparently SOMEONE needs a USER MANUAL for a SHAVER.
    >>> Not a SERVICE manual, a USER manual.
    >>>
    >>> Oh well, just another day in 24hrshd.
    >>>

    >> ...and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry whether
    >> somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could be many
    >> reasons why the OP would need this.
    >> Get a life!

    > User manual:
    > Turn it on.
    > Hold to face.

    Sure, sure...but do you hold the razor still and move your face or do
    you hold your face still and move your bowels?

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 12, 2007
  10. PWB

    Gordon Guest

    "Mandy" <> wrote in message

    > I never use mine on my face!

    Snigger!
    Gordon, Sep 12, 2007
  11. Mandy wrote:

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> Mandy wrote:
    >>> "thanatoid" <> wrote in message

    >>> ...and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry
    >>> whether somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could
    >>> be many reasons why the OP would need this.
    >>> Get a life!

    >> User manual:
    >> Turn it on.
    >> Hold to face.

    > I never use mine on my face!

    Ah! You have someone shave your face for you. Interesting.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 12, 2007
  12. PWB

    Mandy Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Mandy wrote:
    >>
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> User manual:
    >>> Turn it on.
    >>> Hold to face.

    >> I never use mine on my face!

    > Ah! You have someone shave your face for you. Interesting.

    No, my face doesn't need shaving, yours might if you ever grow up! Are you
    one of these silly little boys who likes playing on the computer in the
    middle of the night when your mummy thinks you're in bed, fast asleep? Do
    you put your head inder the bed clothes and smell your own farts??
    Grow up, "softlad"
    Mandy, Sep 12, 2007
  13. PWB

    Guest

    On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:18:12 GMT, "Mandy" <> wrote:

    >"Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> Mandy wrote:
    >>> "thanatoid" <> wrote in message

    >>> ...and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry
    >>> whether somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could
    >>> be many reasons why the OP would need this.
    >>> Get a life!

    >> User manual:
    >> Turn it on.
    >> Hold to face.

    >I never use mine on my face!

    and THERE you have it! ô¿ô
    , Sep 12, 2007
  14. Mandy wrote:
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Mandy wrote:
    >>> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> I never use mine on my face!

    >> Ah! You have someone shave your face for you. Interesting.
    >>

    > No, my face doesn't need shaving, yours might if you ever grow up! Are you
    > one of these silly little boys who likes playing on the computer in the
    > middle of the night when your mummy thinks you're in bed, fast asleep? Do
    > you put your head inder the bed clothes and smell your own farts??
    > Grow up, "softlad"

    You sure nailed him. Good going.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 12, 2007
  15. Mandy wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Mandy wrote:
    >>>
    >>> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> I never use mine on my face!

    >> Ah! You have someone shave your face for you. Interesting.
    >>

    > No, my face doesn't need shaving, yours might if you ever grow up! Are you
    > one of these silly little boys who likes playing on the computer in the
    > middle of the night when your mummy thinks you're in bed, fast asleep? Do
    > you put your head inder the bed clothes and smell your own farts??
    > Grow up, "softlad"

    No, but here's what I *am*: still waiting for some of those nifty
    reasons why one needs a manual for a flippin' *shaver*.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 12, 2007
  16. PWB

    > Mandy wrote:
    >>
    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> Ah! You have someone shave your face for you. Interesting.
    >>>

    >> No, my face doesn't need shaving, yours might if you ever grow up! Are
    >> you
    >> one of these silly little boys who likes playing on the computer in the
    >> middle of the night when your mummy thinks you're in bed, fast asleep? Do
    >> you put your head inder the bed clothes and smell your own farts??
    >> Grow up, "softlad"

    > No, but here's what I *am*: still waiting for some of those nifty
    > reasons why one needs a manual for a flippin' *shaver*.

    Read the manual, it's full of "nifty" reasons!
    If you have trouble reading it, ask your mummy to explain the big words!
    Mandy, Sep 12, 2007
  17. It was on, or about, Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:27:20 +0000, that as I was
    halfway through a large jam doughnut, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >> Mandy wrote:
    >>> "thanatoid" <> wrote in message

    >>> ...and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry
    >>> whether somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There
    >>> could be many reasons why the OP would need this.
    >>> Get a life!

    >> User manual:
    >> Turn it on.
    >> Hold to face.

    > Sure, sure...but do you hold the razor still and move your face or do
    > you hold your face still and move your bowels?

    Um, aren't you thinking about the old fashioned "cut-throat" razor?
    The actual procedure was: Hold face still, mover razor to face, move
    razor with short downward strokes...rinse face, see blood pouring from
    many cuts, *then* move bowels.

    --
    The difference between a normal poster &
    a googlegroup poster is, "WYSIWYG" & "WYSIWTF".
    William Poaster, Sep 12, 2007
  18. PWB

    888 Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > "Mandy" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I never use mine on my face!
    >>

    > Snigger!

    Snot, I'm white!
    888, Sep 12, 2007
  19. Mandy wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> Mandy wrote:
    >>> "thanatoid" <> wrote in message

    >>> ...and I can't believe that you have the time on your hands to worry
    >>> whether somebody has to ask for a user manual for a shaver! There could
    >>> be many reasons why the OP would need this.
    >>> Get a life!

    >> User manual:
    >> Turn it on.
    >> Hold to face.

    > I never use mine on my face!

    Okay, revised user manual:
    Turn it on.
    Hold to back.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 12, 2007
  20. PWB

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:05:22 GMT, "Mandy" <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >Read the manual, it's full of "nifty" reasons!
    >If you have trouble reading it, ask your mummy to explain the big words!

    Perhaps you should have someone explain "usenet" to you first. And "Ad hominem
    attacks," and how they make you look like a cluebie.

    Here.

    http://www.dickgaughan.co.uk/usenet/guide/guide.html

    Quote:

    "Do not demand answers or responses or attack people if you don't agree with
    their answers or if they fail to provide them.

    The other people on the group are not being paid to answer you, they are simply
    interested parties just like you. They are doing you a favour by answering you
    so be gracious and grateful if you receive a reply at all. Failing to observe
    this will get you branded as an ungrateful nuisance and you'll be ignored in
    future."

    --
    A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
    store saying "There's something wrong with it.  I keep hitting my
    Mara, Sep 12, 2007