    I've been looking everywhere, but so far without success.

    Thanks in advance.

    Dave Collins

    Dave Collins, Jan 16, 2006

  2. On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:53:21 -0000, in rec.photo.digital "Dave Collins"
    <> wrote:
    >Does anyone know where I can download the English user manual for the Nikon
    >70-200 f/2.8G lens?
    >
    >I've been looking everywhere, but so far without success.

    I've never seen a copy. There isn't much there, are you interested in
    something specific?
    --
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Jan 16, 2006

  3. Dave Collins

    Dave Collins Guest

    Hi Ed,

    > I've never seen a copy. There isn't much there, are you interested in
    > something specific?

    Yes, everything I can find!

    I purchased the lens from Germany, but it came without a manual.

    Thanks,

    Dave Collins

    Dave Collins, Jan 16, 2006
  4. Dave Collins

    Jim Guest

    "Dave Collins" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Ed,
    >
    >> I've never seen a copy. There isn't much there, are you interested in
    >> something specific?

    > Yes, everything I can find!
    >
    > I purchased the lens from Germany, but it came without a manual.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Dave Collins

    Nikon lenses come with universal manuals. They contain instructions in
    English, French, Spanish, German, and Japanese.
    You might find the manual on the Nikon site.
    These manuals do tend to be a bit skimpy these days, so don't expect too
    much.
    Jim

    Jim, Jan 16, 2006
  5. Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Jan 16, 2006
  6. Dave Collins

    Dave Collins Guest

    Thank-you Ed!

    That's really, really good of you!

    I really appreciate that!!

    Dave Collins

    Dave Collins, Jan 16, 2006
  7. On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:34:32 -0000, in rec.photo.digital "Dave Collins"
    <> wrote:

    >Thank-you Ed!
    >
    >That's really, really good of you!
    >
    >I really appreciate that!!

    You're welcome. let us see what you shoot with the lens. You should enjoy
    it. I love mine, except when I carried it to the top of this cinder cone,
    and never used it.
    http://edwardgruf.com/Digital_Photography/D70/Lassen/Lassen_4/slides/DSC_6321_800.html

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Jan 16, 2006