    degrah Guest

    I need a manual or some form of user instruction for the digital concepts 2.1
    MP camera. Help.
    degrah, Jan 5, 2008

  2. degrah

    Me Guest

    "degrah" <u40428@uwe> wrote in message news:7dbe4266b530f@uwe...
    >I need a manual or some form of user instruction for the digital concepts
    >2.1
    > MP camera. Help.

    and not a please in sight................stolen is it.
    Me, Jan 5, 2008

  3. degrah

    Marcin Guest

    Marcin, Jan 5, 2008
  4. degrah

    bsanders47

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Savannah
    The item code for this camera is 81480 and is a Sakar camera in fact.
    So try looking for that manual with that 5 digit model code.
    Contact Me if You can if You still have problems.
    bsanders47, Dec 2, 2010