    Do you know the website ?
    Thanks
    NZed
    NZed, Jun 6, 2005

  2. NZed

    Bling-Bling Guest

    On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:11:54 +1200, NZed wrote:

    > Someone in the past posted a very useful link, the website provided
    > statistics and search features on User group statistics eg Indivual users
    > who use certain user groups the most, how many postings within certain
    > time periods etc.
    >
    > Do you know the website ?
    > Thanks
    > NZed

    What is a "user group"?

    Bling Bling

    Bling-Bling, Jun 6, 2005

  3. NZed

    Bret Guest

    On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:11:54 +1200, "NZed" <>
    wrote:

    >Someone in the past posted a very useful link, the website provided
    >statistics and search features on User group statistics eg Indivual users
    >who use certain user groups the most, how many postings within certain time
    >periods etc.
    >
    >Do you know the website ?
    >Thanks
    >NZed

    This one?

    http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/Default.asp?
    Bret, Jun 6, 2005
  4. In <42a3b0ea$> NZed wrote:

    > Someone in the past posted a very useful link, the website provided
    > statistics and search features on User group statistics eg Indivual
    > users who use certain user groups the most, how many postings within
    > certain time periods etc.

    You're probably thinking of netscan.research.microsoft.com.

    --
    Regards, Alastair.
    Wellington, New Zealand

    My supplied email address is fake. Any views expressed in this posting
    are personal and its content remains the property of Alastair. Alastair
    accepts no responsibility for any misinformation resulting from this
    posting.
    Alastair McAllister, Jun 6, 2005
  5. NZed

    NZed Guest

    Thats the one Alastair
    Thanks for that
    NZed

    NZed, Jun 6, 2005
  6. Bling-Bling wrote:
    > On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:11:54 +1200, NZed wrote:
    >

    >>Someone in the past posted a very useful link, the website provided
    >>statistics and search features on User group statistics eg Indivual users
    >>who use certain user groups the most, how many postings within certain
    >>time periods etc.
    >>
    >>Do you know the website ?
    >>Thanks
    >>NZed

    > What is a "user group"?

    a groups with users you pedantic fucktard.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 6, 2005
  7. In article <>,
    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote:

    >Bling-Bling wrote:
    >> On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:11:54 +1200, NZed wrote:
    >>

    >>>Someone in the past posted a very useful link, the website provided
    >>>statistics and search features on User group statistics eg Indivual users
    >>>who use certain user groups the most, how many postings within certain
    >>>time periods etc.
    >>>
    >>>Do you know the website ?
    >>>Thanks
    >>>NZed

    >> What is a "user group"?

    >a groups with users you pedantic fucktard.

    And what would a group _without_ users be, hoist on your own fuckdantic
    petard?
    Lawrence D’Oliveiro, Jun 7, 2005
  8. Lawrence D’Oliveiro wrote:

    >>>What is a "user group"?

    >>a groups with users you pedantic fucktard.

    > And what would a group _without_ users be, hoist on your own fuckdantic
    > petard?

    it depends on what the group is of, could be a group of computers, a
    group of applications, hell, it could be a group of clouds.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 7, 2005
  9. NZed

    AD. Guest

    On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:55:46 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > And what would a group _without_ users be, hoist on your own fuckdantic
    > petard?

    A group of developers? Or is that a gaggle of developers?

    How about a flux of pink indians?

    --
    Cheers
    Anton
    AD., Jun 7, 2005
  10. NZed

    Shane Guest

    On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 17:01:03 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    >>>a groups with users you pedantic fucktard.

    >> And what would a group _without_ users be, hoist on your own fuckdantic
    >> petard?

    > it depends on what the group is of, could be a group of computers, a
    > group of applications, hell, it could be a group of clouds.

    heard of ducks?

    Shane, Jun 7, 2005
  11. NZed

    Sue Bilstein Guest

    On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:35:29 +1200, Shane <-a-geek.net>
    wrote:
    >On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 17:01:03 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >

    >> it depends on what the group is of, could be a group of computers, a
    >> group of applications, hell, it could be a group of clouds.

    >heard of ducks?

    Yes I have, excellent birds they are too.
    Sue Bilstein, Jun 7, 2005
  12. NZed

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Shane wrote:

    >>> And what would a group _without_ users be, hoist on your own
    >>> fuckdantic petard?

    >> it depends on what the group is of, could be a group of computers, a
    >> group of applications, hell, it could be a group of clouds.

    > heard of ducks?

    murder of crows.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Jun 7, 2005
  13. Shane wrote:

    >>>And what would a group _without_ users be, hoist on your own fuckdantic
    >>>petard?

    >>it depends on what the group is of, could be a group of computers, a
    >>group of applications, hell, it could be a group of clouds.

    > heard of ducks?

    yep, herd of cows.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 7, 2005
  14. Dave - Dave.net.nz <> wrote:

    > >>a groups with users you pedantic fucktard.

    > > And what would a group _without_ users be, hoist on your own fuckdantic
    > > petard?

    > it depends on what the group is of, could be a group of computers, a
    > group of applications, hell, it could be a group of clouds.

    Never, never, never!!!

    It's a SOUFFLE of clouds. (TM)

    rp
    Reality Please, Jun 8, 2005
  15. Reality Please wrote:
    >>it depends on what the group is of, could be a group of computers, a
    >>group of applications, hell, it could be a group of clouds.

    > Never, never, never!!!
    > It's a SOUFFLE of clouds. (TM)

    erm, ok then
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 8, 2005
  16. In article <>,
    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote:

    >>>a groups with users you pedantic fucktard.

    >> And what would a group _without_ users be, hoist on your own fuckdantic
    >> petard?

    >it depends on what the group is of, could be a group of computers, a
    >group of applications, hell, it could be a group of clouds.

    "cluster" of computers, I think.

    Applications--how about a "crash" of applications? An "incompatibility"
    of applications? A "frustration" of applications?

    Or just a "suite" of applications...
    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Jun 8, 2005
  17. Lawrence D¹Oliveiro wrote:
    >>it depends on what the group is of, could be a group of computers, a
    >>group of applications, hell, it could be a group of clouds.

    > "cluster" of computers, I think.
    >
    > Applications--how about a "crash" of applications? An "incompatibility"
    > of applications? A "frustration" of applications?
    >
    > Or just a "suite" of applications...

    it depends on what type of computers they are, or what applications they
    are.

    I consider MS office to be a suite of applications, but the rest of the
    apps on my PC can also be grouped with office as a group of applications
    on my PC.

    Same sort of ideas for the computers, some may be clustered, some may
    not, doesn't mean you can't put them into a group.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 8, 2005
  18. NZed

    Scooter Guest

    On , , Wed, 08 Jun 2005 23:51:49 +1200, Re: User group statistics
    ?, Lawrence D¹Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote:

    >>it depends on what the group is of, could be a group of computers, a
    >>group of applications, hell, it could be a group of clouds.

    >"cluster" of computers, I think.

    A "net" of computers.

    --
    Opinions expressed are only my own. The above
    post may or may not contain one or more of the
    Scooter, Jun 13, 2005