    I went to group policy but can't figure out what to do. I'm at my wits end
    trying to figure out how to fix it, I've been trying to fix this since last
    night.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hpcXVp?=, Aug 29, 2007

  2. You don't specify that this is 64bit, but even if it is, the starting point
    clearly has to be Bell South. Since apparently their application is the
    issue. I suspect that it can't run to connect your DSL unless you're logged
    in as the administrator. Which is not a well behaved application.
    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 30, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hpcXVp?=

    John Adams Guest

    What you need to do is get a hardware router that logs into your DSL service
    for you. Your service is most likely using a protocol called PPPoE that
    requires a login before your internet connection is made. Routers can do
    this for you and you don't need any software on your computer. Also, this
    would allow you to share your connection among multiple PCs and to extend
    your internet service into a wireless network.

    - John Adams

    John Adams, Sep 1, 2007