user control 1.1

Discussion in 'Software' started by sql, Apr 2, 2009.

  1. sql

    sql

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi, i have been couple of months looking for solutions regarding read & write to user control in asp.net 1.1. But i couldnt get any proper solution for my problem.

    here is my situation,
    I am using VS 2003 in C#, i have a user control with a text box and a aspx page with a button. I add the user control to the aspx page.
    Now i am trying to
    - read text from text box in user control on button click.
    - assign value to text box from the aspx page.

    Does anyone know how can i read / assign value of the text box???
    Any help appreciated.....

    editor.ascx
    editor.ascx.cs
    .aspx