    machine, it only had a "Guest" Account available to log on. How can I create
    an adminstrator account if I only have Guest access??? Please help me....
    I'm stuck!

    =?Utf-8?B?Uko=?=, Aug 25, 2006

  2. You've stumbled into the 64bit newsgroup, probably not where you wanted to
    be. You might want to post this question over on the
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general newsgroup, you'll have a better chance
    there. But from your description, I suspect you'll need to either contact
    the seller for the administrative password, or do a fresh install of
    Windows.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64