    1 Create another account.
    2 Make the new account look like my desktop.
    3 Change the new account to limited.
    =?Utf-8?B?QnJ1Y2U=?=, Sep 4, 2005

  2. I'm sorry, but you appear to have stumbled in to the wrong newsgroup. This
    is the 64bit newsgroup, where we are focused on issues specific to the
    various 64-bit Windows versions. From your post, I suspect you probably
    wanted an XP specific newsgroup, probably
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64