    Ok, I know this might seem like a dumb question but how do I specify what
    programs each individual user can access in their accounts?
    TIA
    L.Hatherall, May 3, 2004

  2. L.Hatherall wrote:

    > Ok, I know this might seem like a dumb question but how do I specify what
    > programs each individual user can access in their accounts?
    > TIA

    For XP Pro, XP Home, Win2K, NT, 98, DOS, UNIX, RSX-11M,
    RT-11, AIX, RSTES, CPM, Win3.1, XENIX, HP-UX, CONVEX-OS, or
    all of them?

    (Please, please don't say all of them :) ) But a clue as to
    which operating system would be useful.

    If it is XP, this should help:

    http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=141818
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 3, 2004

  3. L.Hatherall

    Roger K Guest

    "Palindrâ~»me" <> wrote in message
    > L.Hatherall wrote:
    >
    > > Ok, I know this might seem like a dumb question but how do I specify

    what
    > > programs each individual user can access in their accounts?
    > > TIA
    > >

    > For XP Pro, XP Home, Win2K, NT, 98, DOS, UNIX, RSX-11M,
    > RT-11, AIX, RSTES, CPM, Win3.1, XENIX, HP-UX, CONVEX-OS, or
    > all of them?
    >
    > (Please, please don't say all of them :) ) But a clue as to
    > which operating system would be useful.
    >
    > If it is XP, this should help:
    >
    > http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=141818

    That helps if you're using XP Pro. If it's XP Home it's more tedious but can
    be done using the CACLS command -- search for CACLS on
    www.wown.com/j_helmig/wxpnetsh.htm.

    Roger

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/roger.k/

    Everything should be as simple as possible, but not simpler - Einstein
    Roger K, May 3, 2004
  4. L.Hatherall

    L.Hatherall Guest

    > L.Hatherall wrote:
    >
    > > Ok, I know this might seem like a dumb question but how do I specify

    what
    > > programs each individual user can access in their accounts?
    > > TIA
    > >

    > For XP Pro, XP Home, Win2K, NT, 98, DOS, UNIX, RSX-11M,
    > RT-11, AIX, RSTES, CPM, Win3.1, XENIX, HP-UX, CONVEX-OS, or
    > all of them?
    >
    > (Please, please don't say all of them :) ) But a clue as to
    > which operating system would be useful.
    >
    > If it is XP, this should help:
    >
    > http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=141818

    Sorry XP....