    establish the signal and internet connection.
    How do you to set up a laptop to allow all users to automatically establish
    the signal and internet connection.
    Alex B, May 8, 2009

  2. Are you running the utility coming with the wireless card? We some posts
    before.

    Can only access wireless network as Administrator
    http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?p=10000#10000

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Bob Lin \(MS-MVP\), May 8, 2009

  3. Alex B

    Alex B Guest

    I assume you mean the ASUS WLAN program? I have tried unsuccessfully with and
    without it running. I also have Network Magic which came with my DLink router
    but again stopping or allowing it doesn't seem to make any difference. Any
    ideas Bob?

    Alex B, May 8, 2009
  4. If you read the post, the another solution is modify the registry.

    Bob Lin \(MS-MVP\), May 8, 2009