    news.individual.net? I sent my name and email address several days ago then
    got a reply saying they would get to it "asap". Wonder how long that will
    take.
    Shirley Azvedo, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Shirley Azvedo

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch Shirley Azvedo decided to put the World to rights
    with this little speech from the heart...

    > Does anyone know about how long it takes to get a password back from
    > news.individual.net? I sent my name and email address several days
    > ago then got a reply saying they would get to it "asap". Wonder how
    > long that will take.

    I think they had problems a couple of days back, but I got an extra one
    (just in case) last week, and got an email back in 12 hours :-D

    Maybe try again ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Shirley Azvedo

    Tim Kettring Guest

    It took me about 4 working days .

    tim

    --
    .....( remove the " 6 " to e-mail reply )

    Tim Kettring, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Thanks guys for the response. I think I will try it again.

    Shirley Azvedo, Nov 8, 2003