Usenet is adding to global warming...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Prof.Doogle, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. Prof.Doogle

    Prof.Doogle Guest

    You heard correctly, and you heard it here first.

    Unnecessary and extravagant bandwidth is being used up on Usenet with
    posting containing log file data and unsnipped passages attributing to
    heating the wires in which it travels and the additional HDD activity
    required to handle the larger sized post.

    Posters, whose sensibilities get the better of them are too contributing to
    global warning with their uncontrollable blood rushes to the dead.

    Others just sit, glued to their screens pounding away, and that also creates
    sufficient friction and subsequently heat to agitate the polar ice caps.

    Fat fucks on Usenet are not exempt from the terroristic scoffing of carbs
    causing more unnecessary body heat than you could shake a stick at.

    Then Usenet has the stupid idiot n00b that knows less than little about
    anything by placing their nonputer into 1st and just dump the clutch in the
    hope the fucker will just take care of itself. The heat generated from a
    nonputer locking up... [the word freezing in this passage was not considered
    appropriate at this time and may have negated the meaning of global warming]
    .... causing the CPU to run wildly on and upward of 75 degrees at an often
    fluctuating 100% would be enough to fry an egg on.

    There are many more example that could go towards reducing global warming
    where Usenet is concerned, but the list is no doubt endless.

    So, on the count of three, turn your nonputers off...

    It's all in a days work - ask me another

    Prof.Doogle, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Prof.Doogle

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Kleuskes & Moos <> wrote in message

    > Prof.Doogle schreef:
    >
    >> You heard correctly, and you heard it here first.

    > <snip drivel>
    >
    >> So, on the count of three, turn your nonputers off...

    > You first.

    oo' you're serious <snigger>

    Linux makes you stupid

    <Aside: Stupid linuxfuck>

    --
    Toolman Tim: Founding member and CEO of FUCKTARDS'R'US

    Toolman Tim, Nov 29, 2005

  3. Prof.Doogle

    Alex Calwell Guest

    Kleuskes & Moos, <>, the heaped-up, bumpkinly bighead, and
    debt collector, cringed:

    I assume you took offense because, you're a "Fat ****"?

    Alex Calwell, Nov 29, 2005
  4. Prof.Doogle

    Prof.Doogle Guest

    , wrote in message
    :
    > Fascinating theory.
    >
    > Even more fascinating, since bits must travel across the wire/fiber
    > etc simply to maintain the protocol. The real bandwidth gobblers are
    > these "Watch your TV from home" gadgets.
    >
    > *HDTV (1280x800) Video - uncompressed - 30 mb/second.
    > *NTSC Video - uncompressed - 8 mb/second
    > *DVD - MPEG-4 compression - 500 kb/second
    > *NTSC quality - MPEG4 compressed - 72 kb/second
    > *CD Audio - uncompressed - 56 kb/second
    > *MP3 - 4 kb/second
    >
    > *MS-Word document - 100 kb/page.
    > *Ascii text (usenet document) 1kb/page.
    >
    > In terms of bandwidth, usenet is one of the lowest consumers. No it's not.

    Your valuable contribution shows many more reasons why Usenet is causing
    global warming. Thank you.

    --
    It's all in a days work - ask me another

    Prof.Doogle, Nov 29, 2005
  5. Prof.Doogle

    Prof.Doogle Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham , wrote in message
    ets:
    > , <>, the funerary, squelched
    > vegetable, and person who cuts and polishes coprolites for jewellery,
    > cautioned:
    >
    >> Fascinating theory.
    >>
    >> Even more fascinating, since bits must travel across the wire/fiber
    >> etc simply to maintain the protocol. The real bandwidth gobblers are
    >> these "Watch your TV from home" gadgets.

    > I suppose stupid cunts like you watch your TV with your nose pressed
    > up against the shop window.

    Followups restored for the good of global warming.

    --
    It's all in a days work - ask me another

    Prof.Doogle, Nov 29, 2005
  6. , <>, the crusty, neutered head
    blight, and qualified charlatan who assists women in child birth,
    indoctrinated:

    > Fascinating theory.
    >
    > Even more fascinating, since bits must travel across the wire/fiber
    > etc simply to maintain the protocol. The real bandwidth gobblers are
    > these "Watch your TV from home" gadgets.
    >
    > HDTV (1280x800) Video - uncompressed - 30 mb/second.
    > NTSC Video - uncompressed - 8 mb/second
    > DVD - MPEG-4 compression - 500 kb/second
    > NTSC quality - MPEG4 compressed - 72 kb/second
    > CD Audio - uncompressed - 56 kb/second
    > MP3 - 4 kb/second
    >
    > MS-Word document - 100 kb/page.
    > Ascii text (usenet document) 1kb/page.
    >
    > In terms of bandwidth, usenet is one of the lowest consumers.

    Did you actually read Professor fuckhead's post properly?

    Grahame Newton-Tillman, Nov 29, 2005
  7. Prof.Doogle

    Prof.Doogle Guest

    Kleuskes & Moos , wrote in message
    :
    > Prof.Doogle schreef:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >>> I suppose stupid cunts like you watch your TV with your nose pressed
    >>> up against the shop window.

    >> Followups restored for the good of global warming.

    > Hey! Stoopid! Reinstate our trolling n.g.! If you don't do
    > that, we can see if we're successfull!

    Done! You're very welcome.

    > So the uebertroll has to spank him. Nice to see trolls spanking
    > each-other for a change.
    >
    > <giggling like a little girl>

    So, you did misread my entire post. I'd say Gazwad's comments were
    particularly funny and poignantly condescending of you, wouldn't you?

    --
    It's all in a days work - ask me another

    Prof.Doogle, Nov 29, 2005
  8. Thomas Wootten, <>, the stinking, faerie picolo
    player, and attacher of extra horses to wagons and coaches to help them up

    **** off, you know all ****.

    Jij oliebollige geflikkerde kutzwabber, Nov 29, 2005
  9. Thomas Wootten, <>, the streptococcal, feathery
    hydatid, and shoemaker, nagged:

    Ri Chuo Jiang, Nov 29, 2005
  10. Thomas Wootten, <>, the decrepit, swishing weasel, and
    ornamental feather seller, bullshitted:

    Jayasvamin Mallikarjun, Nov 29, 2005
  11. Prof.Doogle

    chrisv Guest

    Grahame Newton-Tillman wrote:

    >(snip)

    *plonk*

    chrisv, Nov 29, 2005
  12. Prof.Doogle

    Toolman Tim Guest

    chrisv <> wrote in message

    > Grahame Newton-Tillman wrote:
    >
    >> (snip)

    > *plonk*

    Nauseating, eh?

    --
    Toolman Tim: Founding member and CEO of FUCKTARDS'R'US

    Toolman Tim, Nov 29, 2005
  13. chrisv wrote:
    > Grahame Newton-Tillman wrote:
    >
    >> (snip)

    > *plonk*

    idiot.

    --
    Windows isn't unstable. I am.

    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Nov 29, 2005
  14. Linønut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Lord Gazwad of Grantham belched out this
    > bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> , <>, the funerary, squelched
    >> vegetable, and person who cuts and polishes coprolites for jewellery,
    >> cautioned:
    >>
    >>> Fascinating theory.
    >>>
    >>> Even more fascinating, since bits must travel across the wire/fiber
    >>> etc simply to maintain the protocol. The real bandwidth gobblers
    >>> are these "Watch your TV from home" gadgets.

    >> I suppose stupid cunts like you watch your TV with your nose pressed
    >> up against the shop window.

    > Ah, the return of the Gazwad tossers.

    You mean, /THE/ Gazwad who kicked your butt across Usenet and back so often
    you could no longer tell if your arse was bored, punched or countersunk?
    That Gazwad?

    --
    Windows isn't unstable. I am.

    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Nov 29, 2005
  15. Linønut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Lord Gazwad of Grantham belched out this
    > bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> , <>, the funerary, squelched
    >> vegetable, and person who cuts and polishes coprolites for jewellery,
    >> cautioned:
    >>
    >>> Fascinating theory.
    >>>
    >>> Even more fascinating, since bits must travel across the wire/fiber
    >>> etc simply to maintain the protocol. The real bandwidth gobblers
    >>> are these "Watch your TV from home" gadgets.

    >> I suppose stupid cunts like you watch your TV with your nose pressed
    >> up against the shop window.

    > Ah, the return of the Gazwad tossers.

    Oh, nearly forgot - 'Idiot'.

    --
    Windows isn't unstable. I am.

    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Nov 29, 2005
  16. André Tuytschaver, <>, the motley, diabetic
    cannibal, and carter and hawker of rotten fish, meandered:

    > : tircé a rebbawztuk edrekkilfeg egillobeilo jiJ
    >>

    > "rebbawztuk" liw taw raam ,"edrekkilfeg egillobeilo jiJ" lew atsrev kI
    > ....raam ,tnemilpmoc neeg rekeZ ?neggez

    Wat ben jij een half afgerukte alledaagse ratelslang. Nu vind ik je een
    aftandse afgaanse pedo. Ik denk dat je kan doorgaan als een net gecastreerde
    ingescheten mismaaksel.

    Jij net uitgescheten berosselde grafkop, Nov 29, 2005
  17. Thomas Wootten, <>, the shipwrecked, cacophonous
    imbecile, and person in charge of public toilets in parks at night, sent
    forth:

    > <snip>
    > http://www.playthingspast.com/mt506.html

    You might just want to exercise a tad more caution with your exuberance, you
    fucking gormless ****.

    I am certain you will be congratulated by this group when the attention you
    seek comes to fruition. Let me be the first, you linux retard.

    linux makes you stupid.

    Djed-usret-mi-tawy I, Nov 29, 2005
  18. Thomas Wootten, <>, the abject, incapable fathead, and
    seller of cups and mugs, inveighed:

    Shirosama Yasui, Nov 29, 2005
  19. Prof.Doogle

    chrisv Guest

    some idiot forging Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    >chrisv wrote:
    >>
    >> Grahame Newton-Tillman wrote:
    >>
    >>> (snip)

    >> *plonk*

    >idiot.

    Yes, forging people proves that you're an idiot.

    chrisv, Nov 29, 2005
  20. Linønut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> Linønut wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Ah, the return of the Gazwad tossers.

    >> You mean, /THE/ Gazwad who kicked your butt across Usenet and back
    >> so often you could no longer tell if your arse was bored, punched or
    >> countersunk? That Gazwad?

    > No one is fooled by your forgery, dizum-dude.
    >
    > The mere fact that you had to fake it says it all.

    Idiot.

    --
    Windows isn't unstable. I am.

    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Nov 29, 2005