USENET INFO

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Frank Williams, Sep 19, 2012.

  1. Frank Williams, Sep 19, 2012

  2. Frank Williams

    Donchano Guest

    On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:48:45 +1200, Frank Williams
    <> shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >I been at it for some 23 years reading NNTP News

    And still doesn't know basic English.
    Donchano, Sep 19, 2012

  3. Frank Williams

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:48:45 +1200, Frank Williams wrote:

    > Usenet Groups
    >
    > alt.free.newsservers

    There are too many trolls in alt.free.newsservers

    > news.software.readers

    news.software.reader is a good group for support with many different newsreader programs.

    --
    Kind regards
    Ralph
    Ralph Fox, Sep 19, 2012
  4. On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 22:02:24 +1200, Donchano
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:48:45 +1200, Frank Williams
    ><> shouted from the highest rooftop:
    >
    >>I been at it for some 23 years reading NNTP News

    >And still doesn't know basic English.

    Is that a Requirement to post here, sorry I did not read the Terms and
    Agreements.
    Frank Williams, Sep 20, 2012
  5. Frank Williams

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <>,
    , Frank Williams says...

    > On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 22:02:24 +1200, Donchano
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:48:45 +1200, Frank Williams
    > ><> shouted from the highest rooftop:
    > >
    > >>I been at it for some 23 years reading NNTP News

    > >And still doesn't know basic English.

    > Is that a Requirement to post here, sorry I did not read the Terms and
    > Agreements.

    No, it's just a general agreement we earthlings have to ensure
    understanding amongst us. It helps avoid confusion and arguments, LOL.

    --
    Duncan.
    Dave Doe, Sep 20, 2012