Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by T.N.O., Oct 22, 2003.

  1. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "PapaPump" wrote
    > > > Opinions?

    "Harry" wrote
    > > Go bite your bum you santimonious t**t

    "PapaPump" wrote
    > Get fucked cock, I asked for opinions on the subject, not abuse from small
    > dicked wankers like yourself.

    Ahhh usenet, it brings the best out of all of us.
    T.N.O., Oct 22, 2003

  2. T.N.O.

    Rider Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in message
    > "PapaPump" wrote

    > "Harry" wrote
    > > > Go bite your bum you santimonious t**t

    > "PapaPump" wrote
    > > Get fucked cock, I asked for opinions on the subject, not abuse from

    small
    > > dicked wankers like yourself.

    > Ahhh usenet, it brings the best out of all of us.

    Bahahahahaha
    Rider, Oct 22, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    steve Guest

    T.N.O. allegedly said:

    > "PapaPump" wrote

    > "Harry" wrote
    >> > Go bite your bum you santimonious t**t

    > "PapaPump" wrote
    >> Get fucked cock, I asked for opinions on the subject, not abuse from
    >> small dicked wankers like yourself.

    > Ahhh usenet, it brings the best out of all of us.

    Was that in alt.turrettes?

    --
    defedefenestrate: The act of throwing Windows out the window and replacing
    it on your PC with some other operating system.
    steve, Oct 22, 2003
  4. T.N.O.

    Dogg Guest

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:09:17 +1300, "T.N.O." <> wrote:

    >"PapaPump" wrote

    >"Harry" wrote
    >> > Go bite your bum you santimonious t**t

    >"PapaPump" wrote
    >> Get fucked cock, I asked for opinions on the subject, not abuse from small
    >> dicked wankers like yourself.

    >Ahhh usenet, it brings the best out of all of us.

    Are you German T.N.O??
    Dogg, Oct 23, 2003
  5. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "steve" wrote
    > Was that in alt.turrettes?

    nope, the one, the only, nz.comp
    T.N.O., Oct 23, 2003
  6. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Dogg" wrote
    > Are you German T.N.O??

    nope, but this german news server is about the only one I can access from
    work.
    T.N.O., Oct 23, 2003
  7. T.N.O.

    steve Guest

    T.N.O. allegedly said:

    > "steve" wrote
    >> Was that in alt.turrettes?

    > nope, the one, the only, nz.comp

    I must have those folks kill-filed. :)

    steve, Oct 23, 2003
  8. T.N.O.

    Dogg Guest

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:26:37 +1300, "T.N.O." <> wrote:

    >"Dogg" wrote
    >> Are you German T.N.O??

    >nope, but this german news server is about the only one I can access from
    >work.

    Sehr gut!
    Dogg, Oct 23, 2003