Useless Tip for WMP11

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Jan 24, 2008.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Jan 24, 2008

  2. Colin Barnhorst, Jan 24, 2008

  3. Carlos

    Kue2 Guest

    LOL {:)))

    Kue2, Jan 24, 2008
  4. The subject being 'Transparency', that is a very 'good' question!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jan 24, 2008
  5. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Colin,
    My post took place at 8PM, Argentina time.
    So it is up to my wife, and not the company, to complain about my misuse of
    the Internet and my free time.
    Something she does quite often, by the way... (the "complaining" thing)
    And now I have my friend Colin, from Texas, also joining my wife's cause!
    :)

    Carlos
    P.S.: About to leave to a romantic dinner (with her), under a SUNNY and
    bright night (no joking). Sun will disappear in the horizon around midnight
    and will come up at 4AM. That's the fun of living at these latitudes.

    Carlos, Jan 24, 2008
  6. My wife is from Saskatchewan and I have seen such sunlit hours. Not a place
    where you just tell your kids to be home by dark.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 24, 2008
  7. What's amazing is that there's sun at all there. The fog and clouds and rain
    are such a part of life. Definitely you should take advantage of the sun
    when you have it to enjoy dinner with your wife. Very appropriate.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 24, 2008
  8. Carlos

    Tony Harding Guest

    Carlos wrote:
    > Colin,
    > My post took place at 8PM, Argentina time.
    > So it is up to my wife, and not the company, to complain about my misuse of
    > the Internet and my free time.
    > Something she does quite often, by the way... (the "complaining" thing)
    > And now I have my friend Colin, from Texas, also joining my wife's cause!
    > :)
    >
    > Carlos
    > P.S.: About to leave to a romantic dinner (with her), under a SUNNY and
    > bright night (no joking). Sun will disappear in the horizon around midnight
    > and will come up at 4AM. That's the fun of living at these latitudes.

    Sounds pretty good to me. Is Argentina a hospitable place for US expats?
    Tony Harding, Jan 25, 2008
  9. Carlos

    Tony Harding Guest

    Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
    > What's amazing is that there's sun at all there. The fog and clouds and
    > rain are such a part of life.

    Are we discussing Patagonia here?
    Tony Harding, Jan 25, 2008
  10. Portland. :)

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 25, 2008
  11. Naw, Argentina has an extradition treaty with the US.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 25, 2008
  12. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Tony,
    Yes, this is Patagonia we are talking about here!
    The land of the best lamb in the world.
    Google my location at South 53° 47', West 67° 43'
    Can you see me waving my hand?
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 25, 2008
  13. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Don't know about expats, but for sure very hospitable.
    With skinny, well-dressed and good looking women!
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 25, 2008
  14. Carlos

    Tony Harding Guest

    Colin Barnhorst wrote:
    > Portland. :)

    Perfect!
    Tony Harding, Jan 25, 2008
  15. Carlos

    Tony Harding Guest

    Carlos wrote:
    > Tony,
    > Yes, this is Patagonia we are talking about here!
    > The land of the best lamb in the world.
    > Google my location at South 53° 47', West 67° 43'
    > Can you see me waving my hand?
    > :)
    > Carlos

    Is that you standing in front of the Volvo?
    Tony Harding, Jan 25, 2008
  16. Carlos

    Tony Harding Guest

    Colin Barnhorst wrote:
    > Naw, Argentina has an extradition treaty with the US.

    LOL, not exactly my question but good to know, nonetheless. :)
    Tony Harding, Jan 25, 2008
  17. Carlos

    Tony Harding Guest

    Carlos wrote:
    > Don't know about expats, but for sure very hospitable.
    > With skinny, well-dressed and good looking women!

    What's the nearest airport?
    Tony Harding, Jan 25, 2008
  18. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    That would be a Honda Civic.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 25, 2008
  19. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    :)

    Carlos, Jan 25, 2008
  20. I'm standing in front of a 52 Merc on cinder blocks.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 25, 2008