Useful utility?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Kenny, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Kenny, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Kenny

    jeroen Guest

    In article <bmcegj$kim77$-berlin.de>,
    says...
    > Haven't tried it yet on an unknown device, I don't have any, but it seems a
    > useful little program.
    >
    > http://www.zhangduo.com/udi.html

    Yes....

    Unfortunately it comes from the spam capital of the world, china.

    --
    Met vriendelijke groeten/Best regards
    Jeroen Wijnands

    jeroen, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Kenny

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Kenny

    °Mike° Guest

    Oh, by the way, you are using a valid domain as
    your email mung. Please change it, unless you
    have a valid email account with gracelands.com .

    whois -h whois.internic.net gracelands.com

    Registrant:
    C.M.Systems
    5 Lower End
    Bradden
    Towcester NN12 8EE
    United Kingdom

    Registered through: No Hosting Limit . Com
    Domain Name: GRACELANDS.COM
    Created on: 16-Aug-02
    Expires on: 16-Aug-04
    Last Updated on: 16-Aug-03

    Administrative Contact:
    Moore, Colin
    C.M.Systems
    5 Lower End
    Bradden
    Towcester NN12 8EE
    United Kingdom
    +44 1327 860482 Fax --
    Technical Contact:
    Moore, Colin
    C.M.Systems
    5 Lower End
    Bradden
    Towcester NN12 8EE
    United Kingdom
    +44 1327 860482 Fax --

    Domain servers in listed order:
    PARK3.SECURESERVER.NET
    PARK4.SECURESERVER.NET

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:50:52 +0100, in
    <bmcegj$kim77$-berlin.de>
    Kenny scrawled:

    >Haven't tried it yet on an unknown device, I don't have any, but it seems a
    >useful little program.
    >
    >http://www.zhangduo.com/udi.html

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Kenny

    °Mike° Guest

    On 12 Oct 2003 21:12:42 GMT, in
    <3f89c3c8$0$194$>
    Boomer scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, by the way, you are using a valid domain as
    >> your email mung. Please change it, unless you
    >> have a valid email account with gracelands.com .
    >>

    >I would bet he has been told this, at *least* 20 times, and still
    >won't change the domain he uses/abuses!

    Oh, a "couldn't care less if somebody else suffers because
    of me" idiot. Thanks for the heads up, Boomer. Maybe he
    should be aware of this, before somebody sends an abuse
    report to

    http://www.tiscali.co.uk/aboutus/aup.html

    5. Chat, Newsgroups and Forums

    When using chat, newsgroups and forums (including Tiscali ones):

    a. You must not:

    vi. attempt to conceal your identity or impersonate any individual
    or organisation

    viii. make an identical posting to more than two forums (multi-posting)

    9. AUP Enforcement

    Tiscali reserve the right to suspend or terminate an account
    that has not adhered to the guidelines set out in this policy
    or to the Terms and Conditions. In some cases, accounts may
    be suspended or terminated without prior warning.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  6. Kenny

    Mike J Guest

    Mike J, Oct 12, 2003
  7. Kenny

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  8. Kenny

    Boomer Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    > On 12 Oct 2003 21:12:42 GMT, in
    > <3f89c3c8$0$194$>
    > Boomer scrawled:
    >
    >>°Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>> Oh, by the way, you are using a valid domain as
    >>> your email mung. Please change it, unless you
    >>> have a valid email account with gracelands.com .
    >>>

    >>I would bet he has been told this, at *least* 20 times, and
    >>still won't change the domain he uses/abuses!

    > Oh, a "couldn't care less if somebody else suffers because
    > of me" idiot. Thanks for the heads up, Boomer.

    You're welcome. :)

    > Maybe he
    > should be aware of this, before somebody sends an abuse
    > report to

    And thank you for the information.

    Boomer, Oct 12, 2003
  9. Kenny

    °Mike° Guest

    What would cause me not to?

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:42:14 -0600, in
    <>
    Terry Olsen scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 13, 2003
  10. Kenny

    Phil Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > What would cause me not to?

    I also check all addys! OK?

    Phil, Oct 13, 2003
  11. Kenny

    yugsdrawkcab Guest

    Terry Olsen wrote:

    > Oh, I don't know...sheer numbers of posts I'd assume. It would take all my
    > time to check everyone out.

    You'll find that there are four or five "people" here that have no lives
    at all. All they do is pick apart posts, grammar and clock/time zone
    settings. I doubt they have any social interaction and probably schedule
    their sleep patterns so that at least one of them is monitoring the
    group at all times.

    yugsdrawkcab, Oct 13, 2003
  12. Kenny

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 02:54:17 +0100, in
    <bmd0lc$ldp$>
    Phil scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> What would cause me not to?
    >>

    >I also check all addys! OK?

    Ok, but I don't.

    °Mike°, Oct 13, 2003
  13. Kenny

    °Mike° Guest

    If you must know, it just caught my eye and I checked
    it out. Nothing more sinister than that.

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:12:58 -0600, in
    <>
    Terry Olsen scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 13, 2003