Useful little extension for Firefox 2.0

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by History Fan, Jan 13, 2007.

  1. History Fan

    History Fan Guest

    History Fan, Jan 13, 2007

  2. History Fan

    History Fan Guest

    "History Fan" <> wrote in message
    news:242ad$45a8f427$48311160$...
    > I had used a similar extension for FF 1.5, but it wasn't compatible
    > with 2.0. Thankfully, someone has updated it:
    >
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3931/

    To be more specific, this extension allows you to arrange all your
    Firefox search engines in alphabetic order with one click. This is far more
    convenient than manually dragging and dropping them in order.
    History Fan, Jan 13, 2007

  3. History Fan

    Rizzo Guest

    > To be more specific, this extension allows you to arrange all your
    > Firefox search engines in alphabetic order with one click. This is far more
    > convenient than manually dragging and dropping them in order.

    How many search engines do you have?
    Rizzo, Jan 13, 2007
  4. History Fan

    History Fan Guest

    "Rizzo" <> wrote in message
    >> To be more specific, this extension allows you to arrange all your
    >> Firefox search engines in alphabetic order with one click. This is far
    >> more convenient than manually dragging and dropping them in order.

    > How many search engines do you have?

    About 25.
    History Fan, Jan 14, 2007